Casa Palma is made to be and see the outdoors and swimming pool. Two of the bedrooms and the entire living space open up to the covered terrace and pool, so you’re more in touch with the outdoors – why most people come to Costa Rica in the first place. The Brisas neighborhood is great – there are almost daily group classes for yoga and exercise, and there are multiple new homes being lived in full time, and built each year. There’s a lot of life in the resort, but you never feel crowded.
Amenities that come with living in Hacienda Pinilla: Beach Club membership included in our HOA fees, 18 hole championship golf course, tennis and pickleball courts (lighted courts), great snorkeling, 3 practically private white sand beaches, equestrian center, 20 miles of mountain biking, running, and hiking trails, JW Marriott Guanacaste, soccer, volleyball, mini market, chapel, tons of wildlife, 24/7 security, and peace and quiet you can’t always find in town in Tamarindo.
- 3 bed/3.5 bath all en-suite for easier rental potential
- Tropical outdoor shower
- New construction, solid block with 1 meter solid foundation
- Rancho for additional outdoor and barbecue space, electric
- 100% Cedar cabinetry and doors, granite counters
- Spanish tile
- Brand new stainless steel fridge and stove (General Electric), brand new stackable washer/dryer, all under warranty
- Among the lowest HOA fees in all of Hacienda Pinilla, ~$110/month, which includes Beach Club membership
- In-ground water tank under garage with pump and water filtration system
- Low-water garden
This Villa style property is located in is currently and has been listed on Homes For Sale In Tamarindo. This property is listed at . It has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and is 3627 sq ft. The property was built in year.